Have Fun. Make friends. Learn salsa.
Afrodesia Salsa offers cuban style salsa classes for complete beginners to more advanced dancers.
Classes are held in a vibrant and friendly environment where people come together to experience (or discover!) their passion for salsa music and dance.
Here are some of the reasons why students choose Afrodesia Salsa:
- It’s a great way to wind down and have fun.
- You will meet new people, and make new friends.
- You learn a style of dance which is fantastic for the mind, great for your body, and will uplift your soul!
And that’s not all…
- You will learn at a pace and level to suit you.
- Wear whatever you find comfortable and suitable to dance in.
- Classes are on a Pay As You Go basis or you can save money with one of our bonus savers!
- Come to a class with or without a partner. People often come alone and everyone is paired up with regular changes throughout a class.
- We have two different levels (improver and intermediate) so for sure you will find the right lesson for you!
- We also run beginners courses for those who want to discover Cuban Salsa. So don’t be shy, what’s the worst that can happen?!
We offer 8 week Courses on Thursdays for those who want to discover Cuban salsa and la Rueda:
- Level 1: Beginners 1
- Level 2: Beginners 2
- Level 3: Beginners 3
Due to high demand, we are offering a new Beginners Level 1 course on Wednesdays starting on the 17th of January! Don’t miss your chance!
See our Beginners section for more information and how to sign up!
For more experience dancers (improvers level and above) we offer drop in classes on Wednesdays:
- Level 4: Improver
- Level 5: Intermediate
You can join without a partner!
Which level is good for me?
Choosing the right level is very important! Being in a class where you are not challenged enough won’t help you to move forward, but being in a class where the level is too high can discourage and stress you. We recommend everyone to talk to us before joining the class and we can help you to choose the right level for you.