Have Fun. Make friends. Learn salsa.
Afrodesia Salsa offers cuban style salsa classes for complete beginners to more advanced dancers.
Classes are held in a vibrant and friendly environment where people come together to experience (or discover!) their passion for salsa music and dance.
Here are some of the reasons why students choose Afrodesia Salsa:
- It’s a great way to wind down and have fun.
- You will meet new people and make new friends.
- You will learn a style of dance which is fantastic for the mind, great for your body, and will uplift your soul!
And that’s not all…
- Wear whatever you find comfortable and suitable to dance in.
- Come to a class with or without a partner. People often come alone and everyone is paired up with regular changes throughout a class.
- You will learn at a pace and level to suit you.
- We have five different levels from complete beginners to intermediate, so for sure you will find the right lesson for you!
We offer 8 week Courses on Thursdays for those who want to discover Cuban salsa and la Rueda:
- Level 1: Beginners 1
- Level 2: Beginners 2
- Level 3: Beginners 3
See our Beginners section for more information and how to sign up!
For more experience dancers (improvers level and above) we offer 8 week courses on Wednesdays:
- Level 4: Improver
- Level 5: Intermediate
You can join without a partner!
Which level is good for me?
Choosing the right level is very important! Being in a class where you are not challenged enough won’t help you to move forward, but being in a class where the level is too high can discourage and stress you. We recommend everyone to contact to us before joining the class and we can help you to choose the right level for you.