Practise and social time!
Whether you’re a improver or more advanced dancer, you can enjoy our social salsa dancing session, which takes place on Wednesdays from 8:30pm to 9:00pm.
This is a great chance to practice steps and catch up with moves you have learnt in the class. Also, it’s the perfect opportunity to mingle, grab a drink, enjoy good Cuban music and dance!
If you’re attending a improver class, you can stay a bit longer after it and continue to practice whilst socialising.
Or if you are coming to the intermediate class just come earlier and take the opportunity to have a good warm up before the class starts!
Why you’ll love Afrodesia’s Social Dancing
- Social salsa is suitable for all levels
- Meet new people and enjoy the social aspect of salsa dancing
- It builds confidence in your salsa dancing
- Put what you’ve learned in class into practice
- Get advice and tips from Jerry and also from the more advanced learners.