Afrodesia Salsa are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users. We will only use the personal information (“Personal Information”) we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988).
1. We will not use or disclose your Personal Information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
- to assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it;
- to keep you informed about us and our services and about this website;
- if we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
2. We will not sell, trade or rent your Personal Information to others.
3. In addition to the use of your Personal Information as described above, we may also gather anonymous information, which may be used by us. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for our own marketing purposes or for improving this website or the services provided through it.
4. If you have any questions or wish to have any Personal Information edited or deleted, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org